Monday, January 27, 2014

A Spewy Kinda Monday

   
Just read this...   
   What holds us back in our lives is our fear.  Our fears aren’t exactly what we thought they were.  Our deepest fears are not that we are inadequate.  We are powerful beyond measure.  It’s our light, not darkness, that most frightens us.  We are all meant to shine.  As we let our own light shine, we give to others to do the same.
   This is a bit difficult for me to grasp as I always felt so inadequate.  I thought I feared not living up to your expectations, that I would embarrass myself with my stupidity or ignorance.  So trying to turn this around being in fear of allowing myself to shine…hmmmm…I’ll have to work on this concept.  I know I have light, attributes, gifts.  Am I really in fear of sharing these?  Am I afraid I might appear cocky, boastful, grandiose?  Hmmmm…again.
   So when we let our own light shine we subconsciously give other people permission to do the same.  When we are liberated from our own fear, our presence somehow liberates others to do the same.  Okay, this makes sense.  So I need to move past my own fear.  It doesn’t just help me; it helps the world.  
   We all have our strong points and weak points.  I do share with others their special gifts and urge them to let them shine.  But am I in fear of allowing my special gifts to shine?
   Anyway, my brain is just rambling this morning and I’m spewing it out on today’s blog.  So you have some food for thought today.  Let’s just try to wake up each morning and be inspired to shine bright.  Take each day as an opportunity to liberate yourself from fear.  Be inspired and, in turn, inspire.  Respect and love yourself.
   With enough spewing for today…have a mighty fine day!  Aloha...Dee

   For those interested in viewing my spewing in art, please view my website at www.DeesignsByHarris.com.  Have added a few new designs this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment